The Country Market is a place where vendors sell handmade or handcrafted items to the visitors of the Washington Parish Free Fair.
If you are interested in returning as a vendor or becoming a vendor, you can get the Vendor Registration Forms HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Kaye Branch at (985) 515-5121.
Country Market Rules
- You MUST attend booth assignment on the Sunday before the Fair anytime between 1pm and 3pm.
- Your booth must be set up no later than Tuesday by 2:00 pm and may not be broken down until 8:00 pm Saturday.
- Booth must remain open all four days of the Fair from 9:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- All items must be handmade or handcrafted. No Wholesale or Factory made items. This includes jewelry.
- No perishables items can be sold.
- No groups, clubs, or organizations will be allowed to rent a booth.
- Washington Parish residents must enter an item into The Creative Crafts Building.
- No more than three booths will be allowed to sell the same item.
- No booth can be passed down to family, friends, etc.
- If you or a member of your household rents a space at the commercial building you may not rent a booth at The Country Market.
- Each vendor will receive one (1) parking pass. You must sign for it.
- No extra tents are coverings can be erected.
- You may only sale the items listed on your application.
If you do not follow these rules you will be asked to leave.